Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Why Rihanna’s Lesbo jealously backfires and Kate Upton hot in covers of Vogue?

Rihanna’s Lesbo jealously backfires and Kate Upton hot in covers of Vogue


 

Rihanna’s Lesbo jealously backfires


RIHANNA’s ruse to make Chris Brown jealous by cozying up to another woman backfired when HE gave HER the heave-ho, a source told The ENQUIRER. The 25-year-old Barbadian bomb­shell was recently photographed sitting on the lap of a masculine-



looking woman. THAT woman later took to Twitter and gushed about how “good” Rihanna smells, then added: “Rihanna I miss you.” She followed that tweet with an image of a broken heart. It wasn’t long before those messages sparked talk on the Web about RiRi ditching Chris for a “masculine new” girl­friend. But it was Chris who revealed during a radio interview in Australia that the on-again/off-again couple were going their separate ways.




“I can’t be focused on wife-ing somebody that young,” he said, then reportedly celebrated his 24th birthday in Las Vegas on May 4 with ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran. Fans were stunned when Rihan­na got back with Chris late last year. The two had split in 2009 after he beat her savagely during an argu­ment, and those close to her hoped they would stay apart for good. But, says the source, Rihan­na doesn’t care what any­one else thinks so long as her career contin­ues to soar. “There are three things about Ri­hanna that are absolute,” a fam­ily friend revealed. “She loves to per­form, she loves to party hard, and she loves to shock people. “They can call her a lesbian – or a fool because she keeps coming back to Chris. BUT at the end of the day, all she cares about is how many albums she’s selling.”

Kate Upton hot in covers of Vogue

 

Kate Upton is stylish yet sexy inside the June 2013 issue of Vogue.


Kate Upton is one gorgeous cover girl. The blond bombshell showed off some leg for the June 2013 issue of Vogue, making her third appearance on the cover of the high-fashion magazine, her first in the United States. The 20-year-old model who famously covered Sports Illustrated's annual Swimsuit Issue for the second time this year dished details on her modeling career and how she connects with her fans via social media.

Kate Upton on the June 2013 cover of Vogue Magazine.


It's just me sharing my life, I like it if it's authentic and in the moment and happening," she said."Growing up, I didn't buy the magazines that had models on the covers, because I didn't know them. So I think it kind of gives me, as a model, a personality that people can connect with."
Kate Upton attends The Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute benefit celebrating "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" on Monday in New York.
Upton posed in a series of sultry yet ultra-stylish shots for inside the glossy and goes on to talk about the critique she has gotten on her curvaceous figure. "The things that they're rejecting are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size," she said.
Kate Upton poses for the June 2013 issue of Vogue.

They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things. I really just live my life. I love my body. It's what God gave me! I feel confident with myself, and if that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great." Upton was recently seen at the The Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute benefit gala Monday night in New York City hosted by Vogue donning a bright green DVF designer gown. The sexy star told the monthly that being career driven is somthing she takes very seriously. "I always had career goals. And I figured out a path I wanted to take to accomplish those goals. If that meant calling the best modeling agency in the world, that's what it meant." As for what's next for Upton aside from modeling, she is set to appear in the film, "The Other Woman," starring Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 

Copyright © Hot Trending Celebrity Scandals Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger