Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Do you think Nude photo-shoot of Glee Stars will help this TV shows rating?

Nude photo-shoot of Glee Stars

I think this will help some rating for magazine and also TV show….
They are all in possession of perfectly toned bodies, enviable curves and stunning good looks. So it's unsurprising that TV stars Naya Rivera, Jennifer Morrison, Christa Miller and Clare Bowen look particularly confident posing nude in a new sizzling photo-shoot for Allure Magazine. Protecting their modesty with carefully placed hands, arms and long hair, the stars flashed the flesh at the Beverly Hills poolside shoot.


Naya, 26, who plays lesbian cheerleader Santana on Glee, said she used to feel less self-conscious about her figure, despite being even slimmer during her days as a waitress at cheeky diner Hooters. 'When I was working there, I was really skinny - a lot skinnier than I am now,' she tells the magazine. 'But I was always self-conscious. It's so funny now to feel completely different.
In the buff: Naya Rivera poses nude, showing off her enviable curves in a shoot for the new issue of Allure Magazine

However, the star, who is pictured naked while sitting in a chair with her legs crossed, says that changing her health and fitness regime made her a lot happier.  'You can't be so hard on yourself that you're not enjoying every day,' she reveals. 'It just got to be too much so I shelved it. I just started eating right and working out and putting energy into that.' Meanwhile, House and Once Upon A Time star Jennifer, 34, is pictured lying back on a sun lounger with Marilyn Monroe styled blonde hair and a slick of bright red lipstick. She prepared to flash the flesh by shaving her legs, waxing and 'drinking one glass of wine instead of two, fish instead of steak.’ The star admitted she has never done a nude scene as 'they don't really come my way.'
Blonde ambition: Jennifer Morrison showed off her stunning slim figure while lounging in the sunshine in one sultry photograph
She added: 'It hasn't been a conscious choice. Maybe this shoot will change that. I've always been an active person, and working out is part of my life.' Confessing her favourite body part is her abs, Jennifer says she has a lot of scars, due to having moles removed. 'I have anywhere between 15 and 20 scars on my body,' she says. 'I go to my doctor every six months to make sure.’ Australian actress Clare Bowen's long blonde hair
Nearly nude: Clare Bowen protects her modesty with well placed long blonde hair and a carefully placed towel

helped cover her modesty along with a white towel. 'The only reservation I have about nudity is whether it's necessary or not,' the 23-year-old Nashville star tells the magazine. 'If it's for a shock factor, it takes away from what makes it beautiful. 'My body isn't going to look like this forever,' she says about the nude shoot. 'I think it's lovely to have that preservation.' Christa Miller, 48, went to spinning class for two weeks to get in shape for her first ever naked photo-shoot. The Cougar Town star poses lying on her stomach in a

Sultry: Cougar Town actress Christa Miller poses on her stomach in a classic black and white frame for the magazine
stunning black and white shot. 'I started getting nervous this morning,' she admits. ' When I was driving here, I said to my husband "Wait, what am I doing? I'm going to be naked for Allure. Maybe I should turn around." He was like, "You look great, and you've been spinning like a crazy person. Go."'Christa, who is married to TV producer Bill Lawrence, said she doesn't walk around the house naked: 'If I did, my husband would make me have sex 40 times a day. That's a true story.' The May issue of Allure is on sale on April 22.
(Source- dailymail.co.uk)

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 

Copyright © Hot Trending Celebrity Scandals Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger