Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

Why Alison Pill is trending today?


Alison Pill: Topless Twitter Photo Accident Was "Dumb," "Hideously Embarrassing..

It's one year after her topless photo scandal and Alison Pill is still red-faced! The Newsroom actress relived the embarrassing moment in which she accidentally tweeted a photo of her breasts while visiting Conan on Tuesday, Sept. 3."I'm still trying to
Alison Pill on Conan


understand what happened," host Conan O'Brien said. "It's a fascinating story," Pill, 27, explained of the September 2012 incident, "involving not knowing that my new BlackBerry had a touch screen and responding to somebody on Twitter like, 'Oh yeah, New York was great, it's 9:30 on a Wednesday, also, apropos of nothing, here are my boobs!'"Why did she have the photo in the first place? "I had one of these pictures on my phone because I had been away from my, at the time, fiance and we had spoken on the phone the night previous . . ." the actress explained, without going into further detail.

 
"It's a dumb thing to do, I suppose," Pill admitted of snapping the shot. "And now I realize just how dumb and so embarrassing, so hideously embarrassing that for about three months after it happened…anytime I met a new person I [kept thinking], 'Boobs! Nice to meet you, you've seen my boobs.'"

Jay Baruchel and Alison Pill arrive at the "Goon" Premiere on September 10, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.   

After Pill tweeted and quickly deleted the topless photo in September 2012, she wrote, "Yep. That picture happened. Ugh. My tech issues have now reached new heights, apparently. How a deletion turned into a tweet . . . Apologies."


At the time, Pill was engaged to actor Jay Baruchel, who had a good laugh over the incident. "My fiancee is a hilarious dork," the This Is the End actor, 31, tweeted. "I'm just glad it didn't happen to me first. Smartphones will get ya. CC Alison Pill. Viva Ludditism


0 comments:

Popular Posts

 

Copyright © Hot Trending Celebrity Scandals Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger