Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Who looks hotter -Miley Cyrus Sexy Magazine Cover or Amanda Bynes tweets topless photo?

Miley Cyrus Sexy Magazine Cover or Amanda Bynes


Amanda Bynes tweets topless photo a publicity stunt


Amanda Bynes shared racy photos with her legions of Twitter followers Tuesday, but instead of teasing her toned body with the skimpy lingerie, the troubled starlet raised even more concerns about her weight issues. "I weigh 135, I've gained weight!" she posted as a caption. "I need to be 100 lbs!"

 
Bynes, 26, appears in nothing more than a lacy bra and black leggings. With her already svelte figure proudly on display, Bynes has since been retweeting any outlet sharing the photos and labeling it "hot!"In February, weighing 121 pounds, the "Easy A" actress told Us Weekly that her goal is to get down to 100 pounds. In the preceding weeks, Bynes, 27, had been spotted wandering strangely around New York City, shaving half her head, tweeting obscene things about her affection for musician Drake, posting videos of herself mumbling in front of the mirror.Bynes' behavior reportedly has the children in her apartment building scared, too.



And while some of her actions are reminiscent of a 2007 Britney Spears, whose very public meltdown culminated in her shaving her own head and later led to -- and still requires -- a legal conservatorship, one court expert told FOX411's Pop Tarts column earlier this week that  there is nothing like that in the works for Bynes. "There are two




main standards that courts look at as far as conservatorships. The first is the person a danger to themselves  -- Spears was and demonstrated that often -- and the second is whether the person a danger to society. Britney Spears was, and to her two children as well," legal consultant and alternative sentencing expert Wendy Feldman. "Amanda seems to have a serious mental illness, but that does not meet the standard in court. There is no record of suicide attempts or drug overdoses." At least for now.




Miley Cyrus Shows Hot Magazine Cover

 

Actress/singer Miley Cyrus is definitely growing up! The 20-year-old stripped down for her recent V magazine cover shoot, talking about how she is changing her style. I’m going to change, I’m going to be different,” declared Miley. “I’m going to do what I want to do. I chopped my hair and bought a pair of Docs and never looked back.”On her and fiancĂ© Liam Hemsworth’s busy schedules, Cyrus explained, “I’m not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work. Every week it’s ‘Are they broken up? Because we don’t’ see a photo of them.’ I don’t have time to go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don’t.”

miley2
Miley is excited about her new sound, collaborating with Pharrell Williams, but doesn’t regret her past musical achievements. “I can never say that I don’t love ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ and that I’m not appreciative of it. It would be like my dad saying that he hated ‘Achy Breaky.’ It’s what gives you everything that you have. I would never take it back.”


0 comments:

Popular Posts

 

Copyright © Hot Trending Celebrity Scandals Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger