Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Why Katie Price uses twitter to end her marriage with Kieran Hayler?

Tweeted her feelings about Kieran, calling him 'disgusting human being


Here is reason why?

Husband, 27, 'confessed to have sexual affair' with friend Jane Pountney, 49
'She is a wh*re homewrecker sl*t': Pregnant Katie Price arrives at home of best friend, 49, to  confront her after third husband, 27, confesses to their 'seven month sexual affair'
Katie, 35, is six months pregnant with their second child together. The couple only married in the Bahamas in January 2013
K Price
Tweeted her feelings about Kieran, calling him 'disgusting human being 'She called Mrs Pountney a 'whore' and a 'home wrecker slut' Jane Pountney is married and was Miss Price's maid of honour twice


Pregnant Katie Price today learned her husband of just a year, Kieran Hayler, was 'cheating on her with her best friend of 20 years' - and immediately took to Twitter to tell her 1.85million followers the unhappy news.
Miss Price, 35, whose love life appears to be a never-ending roller-coaster with several failed relationships and two divorces already behind her, was dealt another cruel blow this morning when her third husband confessed he has been having a sexual affair with Jane Pountney, 49 - he is 27.
She instantly took to the social networking site to say: 'Jane pountney is 50 next year cloned into me with my help she is a wh*re, home wrecker sl*t (sic).'

In a further twist just hours after making the Twitter allegations, Miss Price and Mr Hayler arrived at the home Mrs Pountney shares with her businessman husband Derrick in Sussex, for an apparent showdown.

The six-months-pregnant star covered her face with sunglasses as she walked up the garden path wearing blue hot pants, a pink sweater and boots.

Her husband walked separately with his head down and his hands in his pockets - he was let in to the large home by Mrs Pountney's husband Derrick.
After he left the house alone, Miss Price posted the following statement on her website:
'I appreciate most people will have seen my tweets on the subject of my marriage to Kieran. 'I make no apologies for them though it will be appreciated that, sending them immediately after Kieran confirmed to me what he had been doing for the last 7 months, those tweets were a sign of my heart breaking. That he was doing it with a close friend of nearly 20 years is hard to understand. 'This statement however is from my head, not my heart. I am appalled that someone I loved, trusted and believed in has behaved in this way.
'If he had so little respect for our relationship I would have hoped he would have thought about our child or the one that we have on the way. That he did not means he will no longer be part of my life. I will do all I can to ensure he maintains a relationship with his children should he want that. 'I am so grateful for the love of my children and family at this time.'

Miss Price broke the news at 11:30am in a series of anguished tweets on the social networking website: 'Sorry to say me and kieran are divorcing him and my best friend jane pountney bee having a full blown sexual affair for 7 months (sic)'. The mother of four only announced this week that she had unexpectedly found out she is six months pregnant with their second child after giving birth to their son Jett last summer. This morning in a series of messages, which contain allegations which MailOnline has no evidence to suggest are true, she wrote to her 1.85 million followers: 'Kieran is a disgusting human being doing this after I've just had a baby and still doing it till I caught them

'No human being deserves this especially being 6 months pregnant'.

'Worse pain in the world (sic)'.
Miss Price took to Twitter again less than an hour later to vent her feelings about her builder husband, who also works as a part-time stripper, describing him as a 'disgusting human being'.
A member of staff at tyre company Pountney Tyres in Hove told MailOnline that Mrs Pountney works as managing director at the company and her husband Derrick, 52, is the owner.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 

Copyright © Hot Trending Celebrity Scandals Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger